Re: [Bier] BIER WG IETF 99 Minutes

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Tue, 01 August 2017 18:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=tBhz12zx6H6iomjmXGx++S4EX69AcTOXbzooUKxwymo=; b=PfVIkgOq/dM2r1+1JHuaDOBBoF907lJ7isoDMjcdLPLviT7YNOpWdOhVJakz64n8Hq EOwzzNr+DBiIcWQNeXtg/YgvtpodyOpkx+f5IQGJgaUWxTIuuADh34CfP7Zz+smGcjwi 0Irmui7ZRpoprUNONlEfv88eTDw5Zg5+iqRBuAECEqfYAIxfDb38vfmS2qC7NeDq3FrT XlqX0f2zLT2nA+d+T6swLUDPj4+36qEvHAXrOOrFddc1PPXACpGFeqCqg0zwvzS7R5ZL 1DujqxxnIyn/Owx3zoLdRurL8eHNqQ6SXUE7YWGot686QoAgWKOtdclVJEQVX2Gul0Ze puRA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=tBhz12zx6H6iomjmXGx++S4EX69AcTOXbzooUKxwymo=; b=fIbKPjOITNqWhJeoiiXABZW3hYCJvy63zM4trWBBMD4NIlPwVrR2f9TUKtXH6G4zeP AR/7M/WaHfGhxSP9NFw/FobRFso7kjPe3LM6oDrDqdwZAqG3xwk4tmyAhGbNVT6tfi0X jQPIpMRJaSfHzlppniQgI0JyLPTnPx1eGvM51q6JMCXe3GJJ6E/4DihVC+JFTkSd+8rT CS5kHOtUUATeAEwwoJcIVtqdTYndUFZQS9BWPd+tnndpaPTKxQpuWR2+rvwtAN3M9fjm LhrK7zhCZAYWa3VFXtdSja3ZsXyk4GDpv6O3oZ2pfNrVjH1FkvCn0lyjZbl7966K78GE UbFQ==