[Bier] Meeting Notes for IETF 117

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Wed, 16 August 2023 09:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1692178956; x=1692783756; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject :date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Qn87bDhGltgXPG3uSsnxi7h+JlWyJKi/yQvHtG+6BUs=; b=W34oQC69oPgiOkb+c5JqnKiMJTEkZq19H7JcJXANMb01A+PbfAchr3F/MHFFNIZgfv F0HC9Dw6MvrFj8koRok5ixfADD/0epyw6P3Kp5wylFrQgjKFniQnPARIe8FqfK8ITTxd 07NU7GpR9QN5Qdde6EZbAnFLLgH7KZameUt0lh0vbqShYCG83NsLEO2wnSDhtTnk6B+6 /3vVIb5CYABsveAWXh8BIN4xfVEw4Wd19qa8KDwE7NzTXOdLlsCeAUA6qf7VD3bqE99G tbO7xeCAcb8BQdU1EskzCUxtflWe0sjw2JWWGxd8GdYfMcKBs++Bj0DcO8iWNgDKm37U mXmA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1692178956; x=1692783756; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:x-gm-message-state :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Qn87bDhGltgXPG3uSsnxi7h+JlWyJKi/yQvHtG+6BUs=; b=C8b9dkcih5Z/ltOmcyC4b2K8N7h2tqa9qwg2jKmlM1ll3mfwy6q+h+M1AbinqohFMb f/UBRqksWj/1jiUwvBPWBJbTkalFEuYN/6ZY5l1LcojrKMPpqvWp+XHu+HpNC1p5xXCe vfDjl5seuZW0QzCEKjuqaS7UROUL7ReJNJuhWfUGBpqrz23cMEP1UuP3c13LV1ig845w iTtMMHQYRKeBtsOEQnWzdgW6gQDvM5/P20QNoCBXpDsw7HCBKYuPMJ+pOfzldr+8DutM 9HNjA5CaJP1rOSB9k0/wCGrWQz3TVIuwC3IqxT51Oh41Ho9Wko1jKJX1SO4TDI+6ou6F VUZw==