Re: [Bier] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-bier-ospf-bier-extensions-14: (with COMMENT)

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 09 March 2018 21:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AlnCJUgS+bFHWeEskkSpVWm3fhOMYz6N3k3er6S+kGg=; b=m5AmmZdqBEftKoVHnObfMtJ+wxvxkChJdwR5U4QcFBij1V8DsHNANhjWYtcYRda6Ry N5P8MSLq2DZLJzJnzZ3kJYhD4/QUD0v4rwLJ3W+FVSAgY81S7ZAS9wDrqtAjT+RtjizP JbrshAOmb2tR01qb3kMb0RON8gNJ2x4XBgGuJ3eQZVJPsUoTOBnaT3d/ZuuJFR8if7kW ESWWHxhbVTsR0SxeHtHaAi7UDDtm781P+QUMeV6K1xKm0e7aHgdXoEwWqYC2jV5iaAzR zcZhJYNA0kW6PilLfhUhFmOP2dCgx3RygLBrJSoKakuUtEJ4Cr+Tg8YVZ/HZ8CjhHcNi dxXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AlnCJUgS+bFHWeEskkSpVWm3fhOMYz6N3k3er6S+kGg=; b=e2xR2kbllSABPkkv1L7vhoHT7WaFnBZo+zbZoE/BtxedRVmZQigsazgAvTyHthC11t wUGAeEtf1M4LPq0wKd4fhb0n6gsZSEur0WCfEMYr8BaXYwQD00VYjy2NQkkQxhiAKusB xQsbXy4rVXs+0gBrgb2r0uHEkBaIP65MAyF+utan50LJk5LHEHbL3fJ64UPcEOISWBDV 7UMVKaU/fK7iDREGfoaHr5farUU1/uY/Nk2BxL9HiwTez1VEWOA5Kvxeta3vnzIiFI9X U4lBo5Pmq5rwhIq1q0op6mXefjqFgLQ8uC1PkLhNMgvQG5jWpvIcCUkVWq7uLIpAOIIk arTg==
References: <151930953951.8224.17290376865607954822.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <5A8EF662.4020304@cisco.com> <CAMMESswM6P1cCYPsHq=PTRV+R8YRHztQr2d2z8SR7oDzgw0JGA@mail.gmail.com> <5A90143E.7020000@cisco.com> <CAMMESszJxgROm1sSthRHjxPHr=XwMm8KR=Nvu7hLCskk7f2GLA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hMA2+jH9VimfVPeJeVj6Xyz1MtcKM_i9NGOwFrv68TX-w@mail.gmail.com> <CA+wi2hPWGMFsj5hfv8+Jw7YfekwVbmovmAWWkxUJ7j8Ymc_StQ@mail.gmail.com>