[Bier] WGLC - draft-ietf-bier-te-arch 1 WEEK

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Tue, 18 February 2020 20:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=lOppAFf3t/ACfftsPktwn3K94wc/26IUl+7YyGm0AOQ=; b=orSEgVM5/v1A2KlzeGy0g0uvrg5i6fPC0tzwvPQ61O0iinDXidjV9wAQPpGNlSH6Vf RuUMYyGEd4p53ouH1prl/Z6pP2zwKg5AY1KAKh385ZRDCMQZ6AMVR911nWW2Kii6DTkg Vxywz2MC8qtDiIgiWuFyAOSqCiqXJNATRvlWMb54dpr0G3kz6p8ep7ut0sgSlcAlgo9H WPz+Sq+9uzBzUn5mX/bU2oGcmrz62LQzXsc0OiI+wALJ3vIcozo31IGBxvWgyZ2JoWI3 Dvt8vClPcY0dImmsoLHbI/v58gQMZ3ogJ1NliLPtAKrN6EhRw/3SSyQzs6NEsjtNu72C qfRA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lOppAFf3t/ACfftsPktwn3K94wc/26IUl+7YyGm0AOQ=; b=HjkXEpcXn4Ri5zaaALGSzHuvScwIlel2bPnXjiUUYJ1pams+jFlWqOQHD36WnhQmf2 kbkTuL5BFKiQy4ufI3HGSqwYNf3xE1kRQCZjQiTch2oCrvsc0CxB+4lvIG2DyL8u0LOQ RePf2aNygDsM4W8yVonRCfIZglNfCH//V8zFjePNudnMnOBJoWqfep9ZP6K5yHwqsWSn oXq5rFy+bCBnW4th9sF5lK0Fl208pwUwZrBlUBKKcNaEL94Hca1t/gK9QgpfLJPaCkS8 gC87di5Irq2Y1W0AdSGBppVBOPJVzLk7726tuYTIySQZCewy5mx/JQI8G9vQltrImFZK bnwg==