Re: [Bier] status of draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 01 May 2020 19:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Q8Ka9Yk7SVgFN11V5L19SnU+XcDtZJ9ucIys9RmjfuI=; b=G7OccsUtftwMbyvFlMZ5ETEq6PmLPwLCWILSaX94Zi2gJkDGqKQmGNJ3Jn2kD+V53X uSqL9hD667JkjNmfZ1k3NVUFZIMRImJ0VJs6v1zmnlJRtYoMyVyeb6JWrk7iLnK/N1kH giIaB+3ZJ1r6Ma+Y01gPgafR+4hF4/CjkCLQP5ckOHfa9Jb5ZFZ55AxFupjaZigaOLYY mtYw7uRToSq6r1fB1fXNDy58WuSJkE+QpH6/nGGypkXhf6S3g+aNRYvVOZzwpefG70wY 4Um/vXcGq558O2B/f5b/oexr+g5gNRlDg3eo5wNepkqs3F2GzzBrXTkbZc4UC9ZLohVq FpJA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Q8Ka9Yk7SVgFN11V5L19SnU+XcDtZJ9ucIys9RmjfuI=; b=iPqEzmpt1ik0rUh9pQW10qjGiVXTwGxPsZSIQ9o/PoTEv1GagUnmGFoSXkqJhsx24Z FxnGM2I6Y9es9AasTSXy3a8iE051Oo6FbXE9IYEBcqotJYMOedG5LwRby6rN9b8snTYP RRdhIrrapkYlgWCl8Io3ztDxInxDCUFCQUPcimd6G5QbaR9ccVcGDH6Rn04zy/TgUB1S 6KRno8lR1bgIxazNDAlUV5lsAboJmNBzkAkCt8T9dvXbIBiHrB76IN9CZXHXlcbWOS+7 aWODVkzlQD48JtA3pmGMIIM9vWtvtUI3tzl5k7WfKEe0cbed6tf0AyCxHpAkU3aIC2GA EeNw==