Re: [Bier] [mpls] First IMPLS MNA Interim meeting after IETF 117

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 11 August 2023 00:27 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.005 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FREEMAIL_REPLY=1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1691713636; x=1692318436; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Xpq3b1Q/rZVzHvLZrzqYkNuSBR8ADJ8AoHl0lLHu50s=; b=dlVb29X//EvpeyG+FPQ3bNLpYxjQ88+VDUORrjHzl+rZET0o4pDKblKm4pzyzxabIq 8uh54oBI/m9O6IbIH8CPHlAzaV4RSjZWKZpqD+2FnTLSjEUfaTBKaOMdoEvrsIcQBNhL nIGP4mEul6So6VXCpyDZMXukhp6XL1101TVWJnoGVU8pTzYrh0CNqfNfcLSahPw6//gF PoDxCov4hBiQ4bxt7Up6AYyztlDJsHZ+i/jK/iHSM/bhajAMgG/QInl1zrcgldPTZZyx JDJlUov9prI75u/Jvei2PXlueGy/T2CtcGQWf2evWDU0gZknjtqbypHZgb6PIy0/Q7Mv unBQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1691713636; x=1692318436; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Xpq3b1Q/rZVzHvLZrzqYkNuSBR8ADJ8AoHl0lLHu50s=; b=W4U1d9U6yf0oAPvz3oxqV5BNeXpSbYEIf4Yin/V3LrPBdX+sea9TDoc8n3aUa5daR8 fMTf5freNvkQLWhFj6xznfbsFKnq2d66Tn+h9j4F2s7/+PUYeB6mWwGS7c7gDnLAC2We vYzfmbfuz54GwzCb+mltJDtHYqhzIOfuPyKkmpXgEOPl+HrREJEKVLlQmh+K+hVNkJYx 86Hp25bijg1YNLo5gd3v7RGnO8MK/+lVV86/s+h1zptSPqg1gwiW+nfEYQvNmaAzxQjZ epOxVsKjBH0Nk8rZM+Rtt1EWOlk1AVvB9lO5D8Ae1ft990DcdXSqJ9ydgwE+kJNL1i2e Ufeg==
References: <71c69c9d-6069-83d3-f37a-bcbbfc9797d4@pi.nu> <CA+RyBmWMNZof04EyQ55LzsKvbh+JpRr_p7n30ToLhVS94Br8hA@mail.gmail.com> <8f44de4b-0234-32c5-3fbe-74b16f75ac7f@pi.nu> <CA+RyBmWQOmWg8dvLxieTfTopbX45sVS8um+jVrW6XGXm4D=b2g@mail.gmail.com> <BL0PR05MB5652C6A0B99E2464240AFD60D413A@BL0PR05MB5652.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmVLPFOH6p5JRXEFTEQbE8oX--mtcdTh+YXOwEmOAz3=Sw@mail.gmail.com> <9d4a01f1-8459-33ab-9281-e64602c2f4f7@joelhalpern.com> <CA+RyBmVS2ZWyAtkfUX32msTLYsyk5-KFdKNvz6JuZyWhPP3vHQ@mail.gmail.com> <809C0713-597B-4B3D-BCE4-691E7858CE54@tony.li>