Re: [Bier] Questions on draft-venaas-bier-mtud-01

Stig Venaas <stig@venaas.com> Thu, 12 July 2018 21:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=venaas-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=rEIYOir079s93uAqu6TN82l1Fzp/KqTe99CKSdRI6bk=; b=w2ykGvdy2exlCfawAarRAcL7TEW9zBIJhMoTqNvyAUsRPCA6tkX2q+dTlsuHtLe2Ud DdEIzFM3iqZ0qzUlQ6kjRaiaRs/EImkP99X2hMFbYZiOWYOart5kc0PNSLBBJJnvCzk7 GpKc1+zVt9ORuHO2HjMZwzr6M+7BYRcWPMiL8+0NQfv8+SU4ZQhU1DwMiUbwxkHLE64e QVusMHASUyFWjpFoh4VmvPwzOQA5IWmUNFOh6q4wTkFnOH2bPHTs1WgUhaLqZlAuS+C+ kM/hzVQmMRiCTc2t9Ae/z3yAbU7VcRUhe71V0+hk4DCvm33CnJ7tzrf5Gv45rMTNgM8V 8jJA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rEIYOir079s93uAqu6TN82l1Fzp/KqTe99CKSdRI6bk=; b=WnjiGWa4HBXQYBFAEvUykI7yyyOis565IYxZHc8CcYr01kXPPftiqibsR5GFAzXs9Y u6WLuZqAkhzoJ3RkaWPFoT7XCvP9hcjB6PkqxOnBoYXk+hbkDSQo0EIDQKvx42NKd3Rs fFCRh/0VKNSb2OIcbYnDXMHoSR7OuJs/mNoWTCszVcBolUpx1QF+izX/WihI3AXd8obR uzQfz/U7U9iVrnqKrj+/TnT/LA+e8TlWoYd2UZFDRbmvfnAXYeCH9BZLhdGRx37M44wb t3PawQdZMOj9NYu3Wl7mEpA6sobgrcaKVPK/FQzPvk/gh1c/suuy26lbBkiLg5ESMARp NZWQ==