Re: TMUX Last Call

Pete Cameron <cameron@xylint.co.uk> Thu, 14 July 1994 09:34 UTC

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 09:21:09 +0000
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Pete Cameron <cameron@xylint.co.uk>
To: TCP@xylint.co.uk, MUX@xylint.co.uk, Discussion@xylint.co.uk, Group <cmp-id@xylint.co.uk>
Subject: Re: TMUX Last Call
Cc: mankin@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
content-length: 1337

Brennan,

Since the last call issued by the IETF there has been no
comments that I have received, only one question about the
use of TMux.  As one of the co-authors I am also interested
in seeing the document published as a proposed standard, but
I do not know what is happening.  I am copying this message
to Allison Mankin, maybe she (or one of the others on the
list) knows what is happening.

Pete

--
Pete Cameron                                            tel: +44 908 222112
Consulting Engineer                                     fax: +44 908 222115