Re: [BLISS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-02.txt

"Huelsemann, Martin" <Martin.Huelsemann@telekom.de> Fri, 20 June 2008 11:40 UTC

Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:40:50 +0200
From: "Huelsemann, Martin" <Martin.Huelsemann@telekom.de>
To: bliss@ietf.org, Dale.Worley@comcast.net, shida@ntt-at.com
Cc: "Tolksdorf, Christian" <Christian.Tolksdorf@telekom.de>, "Jesske, R" <R.Jesske@telekom.de>, "Alexeitsev, D" <D.Alexeitsev@telekom.de>
Subject: Re: [BLISS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-02.txt
Sender: bliss-bounces@ietf.org

Hi all,

the 02 version of the call completion draft is available.

Thanks to Dale a lot of the procedures have been revised and clarified. Thanks also to all the others for the discussion and the comments.

The usage of PUBLISH was described for suspend and resume procedures.

Dialog correlation has been discussed, but there are still open issues. draft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-00.txt describes requirements for possible solutions.

Forking isssues have been discussed. Forking does not generally limit the applicability of the service, but some text about the usage of the 199 mechanism will be needed.

The next revison will also concentrate on the examples section, it was not updated this time.

Comments are very welcome.

BR, Martin