Re: [BLISS] Comments on draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances-04 by implementor

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Sun, 07 March 2010 03:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :x-enigmail-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=IPY6o1xkkj451QhLmmIrtisiTlGxbRTjTTRUv32q7OU=; b=VWVd9hoEKLfLqUZphGdUJP+9p5AtnG1N9AMbRUabQpgxcFg5Y+vu5Ph1VJL7Oeo9Mx b5knejqx+8i7gzu68oAds7noEd0a7wwQOqtu/ZoJD0r9p1rqSg6In64EG7Z1c6ynq2qo f9gprU2/VIlCFfUmFe9gZobkYo2YFACTfH82c=