Re: [BLISS] Call-completion issue 2005: PUBLISH destination

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Fri, 23 July 2010 14:43 UTC

Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:43:53 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: "Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming@digium.com>
Cc: bliss@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [BLISS] Call-completion issue 2005: PUBLISH destination

While this is certainly possible, it *guarantees* that the CC
subscription will only that one caller's view of the queue.
It would be nice if the one event package could serve double duty,
providing not only that functionality, but also providing a view of the
complete queue to suitable privileged subscribers.

My suggestion to have the subscription be to the queue itself, but be
filtered according to the privilege of the subscriber, provides both
functions.

	Thanks,
	Paul