Re: [BLISS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bliss-ach-analysis-02.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Tue, 10 June 2008 20:09 UTC

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:10:40 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Francois Audet <audet@nortel.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4595; t=1213128596; x=1213992596; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[BLISS]=20I-D=20Action=3Adraft-ietf-bli ss-ach-analysis-02.txt |Sender:=20; bh=2FJFf6y/2n5Bsulf4nstdR9kypR80VT9qLVB/cxtpH8=; b=mny8n7z/WfW3i0NPoUecgbUeBhOESHkO77slnMzrUF1LfH6XpGT444FcbN qgekMv8qTfPWFJcE+epo3NmfBDEsZfhW9KSNq780es00GZAoQEdonejAB4rL apGj8ArSYy;