[bmwg] Fwd: Publication Request for draft-ietf-bmwg-hash-stuffing-07

Al Morton <acmorton@att.com> Mon, 04 December 2006 20:38 UTC

Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 15:34:07 -0500
To: bmwg@ietf.org
From: Al Morton <acmorton@att.com>
Subject: [bmwg] Fwd: Publication Request for draft-ietf-bmwg-hash-stuffing-07

BMWG,

The 4th WGLC closed without comments, and after 3 prior rounds
of very active discussion, it appears that we can recognize (at least)
"rough consensus" to request publication of this draft.

In accordance with the process in:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-08.txt
here's a copy of the Document Shepherd write-up.

Al
bmwg co-chair