[bmwg] Fwd: Re: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-13.txt

Al Morton <acmorton@att.com> Wed, 28 June 2006 16:12 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:12:23 -0400
To: bmwg@ietf.org
From: Al Morton <acmorton@att.com>
Subject: [bmwg] Fwd: Re: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-bmwg-dsmterm-13.txt

BMWG,

The message below summarizes progress on resolving IESG
the feedback from IESG review on the dsmterm draft.
Note that DISCUSS ballots are blocking comments, so we're
working to resolve them in detail with the relevant Area Director.

A full summary of votes and other action is viewable here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=6799&rfc_flag=0

(posting this on the list will hopefully save some time
in our very full agenda)

Al
bmwg co-chair