Re: [bmwg] Comments on draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-04.txt

"Scott Poretsky" <sporetsky@allot.com> Mon, 02 March 2009 02:33 UTC

Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 04:35:58 +0200
References: <7.1.0.9.0.20090216121609.02224d60@att.com> <200902171614.n1HGEFd6026974@klph001.kcdc.att.com> <E1DB169CF43C174181F7147204E23D74017A4A34@neon.ALLOT.LOCAL><200902251927.n1PJR9ds031924@klph001.kcdc.att.com><1018233473-1235594212-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1603237059-@bxe1124.bisx.prod.on.blackberry> <49A5AD02.3020309@networktest.com><E1DB169CF43C174181F7147204E23D74017A4ACF@neon.ALLOT.LOCAL> <49A98944.5000204@perser.org>