[bmwg] Fwd: Re: DISCUSS and COMMENT: draft-ietf-bmwg-hash-stuffing

Al Morton <acmorton@att.com> Fri, 29 December 2006 19:42 UTC

Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:42:18 -0500
To: bmwg@ietf.org
From: Al Morton <acmorton@att.com>
Subject: [bmwg] Fwd: Re: DISCUSS and COMMENT: draft-ietf-bmwg-hash-stuffing

Folks,

We've made some progress with the Hash and Stuffing Draft.
You can see a summary of the status and IESG interactions here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12175&rfc_flag=0

A summary of changes to the draft (and some of the exchanges)
are attached below.  In addition, a version of our "standard" paragraphs
as implemented in this draft were very helpful
when resolving a DISCUSS from one of the Security ADs.
Any comments are welcome.

happy new year!

Al
bmwg co-chair