Re: [bmwg] feedback on draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-05

"Jan Novak (janovak)" <janovak@cisco.com> Fri, 20 January 2012 16:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=janovak@cisco.com; l=10176; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1327075811; x=1328285411; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=UuhTbcmqu+3pEO2kyLeJMSPGALqNhq+6qSuDYwP1shg=; b=eysZPC8KA86DnHZQSypoGs3+JRCVg0EK2juBVCSD4t3byuP/eyTzN2A7 bvNdv4BqS4pQKwGKzqxhH3XI1WnFZ+Si8CYNjFm5hzb9HYp5H/mndDNTM anUzzTI5kNG444hw0EixpxbADqHPD44zCGuCjTvr1wJTPX31umCq9iLgu 8=;