Re: [bmwg] Comments/review on draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence

Bhavani Parise <bhavani@cisco.com> Wed, 11 June 2014 23:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=25849; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1402527861; x=1403737461; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=6ze+L4ezN/zV2QaCOSjwnB96ccIClgO88uy2qDYXH0A=; b=D8vUCiB58mdRMjN3SmPja3oZ7GAZk6Nm8tkQsyikzT/RAgyL9Lx8Q1Fv m9ZQHA2ZLZ1ZfZzHsW/6qZcBPXJ4Dh4wvsrBMeDmC0EJ4ufHbJxfh4F2c 4/ovQZiBwAUjtKRhZdIissLPK317bNs+kWwvIsxD7yJlnKsSb3ArQGgGH w=;