[bmwg] consensus called WGLC on IMIX Genome Draft

joel jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com> Fri, 15 March 2013 14:08 UTC

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 10:08:00 -0400
From: joel jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com>
To: "MORTON JR., ALFRED (AL)" <acmorton@att.com>, "bmwg@ietf.org" <bmwg@ietf.org>
Subject: [bmwg] consensus called WGLC on IMIX Genome Draft

I've reviewed the discussion on this draft through it's revisions back
to IETF 80. I don't believe there are any criticisms remaining that
would be considered blocking.

As noted (minutes 85) SOB states that that this method is not likely to
be used to produce representation of the real world, the real world is
not consistent. I think that we can be abundantly aware of the
limitations and find utility in this representation.

Seeing no additional concerns during the WGLC. I'm prepared to call
this document done and ready to advance.

Please find a shepherd for it and we'll move on.

Thanks
Joel