[Bpf] BPF @ IETF 117 Follow Up

David Vernet <void@manifault.com> Fri, 28 July 2023 15:47 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.404 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.249, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1690559227; x=1691164027; h=user-agent:content-disposition:mime-version:message-id:subject:cc :to:from:date:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=x87kaDQTgH8avW80JIRl1fZNPVsY9slrDLN0QG8WCo4=; b=hDlsDTLdeyImYu9NCKB3u7I3+HgAxdLCiM7RJtUYbJtyplt4FxaMBoqC2/4JtGIx4N Tv/SLV/QyGLlta+idgdLhcCYw82wL/s6TrDuzd/g/9UK/HtbQkvUSAodA//w5GOuUSPo 1/iBjCyYE8IYm7/FU58sX9jiQxS4d9B+mSwVUTgMiZvaljtc7BLtGK4xbZgXuXnD3skR f6yzcuCN5i4Lqda7DyJIPZUg1IHzpzR1OyJsMgXDUIaKlF+62WoSfMOnarolfvEqoQDv lWPtj6k/DvJsRh9MQ6MoWf/JsUnZTogJU/kXv9iesZjn269203Tx56AZ3MnlYwu7dsOl SfNA==