FW: [Bridge-mib] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bridge-ext-v2-05.txt

"David B Harrington" <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Fri, 01 July 2005 20:11 UTC

From: David B Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
To: "'Bridge-Mib (E-mail)'" <bridge-mib@ietf.org>
Subject: FW: [Bridge-mib] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bridge-ext-v2-05.txt
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:10:56 -0400
Sender: bridge-mib-bounces@ietf.org

Hi,

This a new revision that addresses most of the issues raised by the
Area Director during his review of the document.

There are some changes to the Syntax and Descriptions within the MIB
modules, and to the compliance statements. I believe all the changes
are consistent with WG consensus.

Please review this document to ensure that changes do not
substantially change the semantics of the design.

Thanks,
David Harrington
dbharrington@comcast.net
co-chair, IETF Bridge WG

IETF.

> 	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for Bridges
>                           with Traffic Classes, Multicast
> Filtering and
>                           Virtual LAN Extensions
> 	Author(s)	: V. Ngai, E. Bell
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-bridge-ext-v2-05.txt
> 	Pages		: 102
> 	Date		: 2005-7-1
>
> This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
>    for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based
> internets.
>    In particular, it defines two MIB modules for managing the
>    capabilities of MAC bridges defined by the IEEE
> 802.1D-1998 (TM) MAC
>    Bridges and the IEEE 802.1Q-2003 (TM) Virtual LAN (VLAN)
standards