Re: [btns] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-btns-prob-and-applic-07.txt

Julien Laganier <julien.IETF@laposte.net> Wed, 16 July 2008 12:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:subject:date :user-agent:cc:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id:sender; bh=erEk3cYoUMnOjq6WckdOscseBZKxlfqtbdJUBsMCg7E=; b=iadUScfEN2+6sjRoUIEfMSP08YqJ1btauPgRPE6gECfNITAFIhP//Ui6zIAcf87A8H 7HpXmPxJwz/6SkckQEEnwO1VvCf7wlrWWWBebS/PGMK/aHcZSPjGqETjuU/oLrZKP0ez z3F15u6liEt1xha1kPcO61qJg/8Al15m7oTJQ=