Re: [btns] Q: How to deal with connection latch breaks?

Julien Laganier <julien.laganier.ietf@googlemail.com> Mon, 20 July 2009 19:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=A/O79gSn8VS/c6qPDNsCbZvuI/W6BvUHpdYGBkuTkCE=; b=wX0hOC3T0uVw5VKAb3CNIyxuWruQJYUIC+m/aIH48FPGVaBhvU2BndHOZnGhuyFE6k y2hWTBpBxxAF0ULChiZS77u5rkfKY6Vr/regskrjCxE2jnnZYBxMwGg3nB+X3moo77km iPV4mTJwG560iv1CplOQHcEvdVxb7ZMMojs6s=