Re: [C431] [AD - Zahed Sarker] [EXT] AUTH48 [RV]: RFC 9173 <draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc-11.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

Rebecca VanRheenen <rvanrheenen@amsl.com> Mon, 06 December 2021 19:42 UTC

From: Rebecca VanRheenen <rvanrheenen@amsl.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 11:42:34 -0800
Cc: RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, "rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com" <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com>, "martin.h.duke@gmail.com" <martin.h.duke@gmail.com>, "sburleig.sb@gmail.com" <sburleig.sb@gmail.com>, "c431@rfc-editor.org" <c431@rfc-editor.org>
To: "Birrane, Edward J." <Edward.Birrane@jhuapl.edu>, "White, Alex" <Alex.White@jhuapl.edu>, "Heiner, Sarah E." <Sarah.Heiner@jhuapl.edu>, "Zaheduzzaman.Sarker@ericsson.com" <Zaheduzzaman.Sarker@ericsson.com>
Subject: Re: [C431] [AD - Zahed Sarker] [EXT] AUTH48 [RV]: RFC 9173 <draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-default-sc-11.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

Hi Ed,

Thank you for the reply! We updated the document accordingly. All of our questions have now been addressed.

Please contact us with any further updates or with your approval of the document in its current form.  We need approvals from each author prior to moving forward in the publication process.

________________

The updated XML file is here:
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9173.xml

The updated output files are here:
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9173.txt
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9173.pdf
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9173.html

These diff files show all changes made during AUTH48:
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9173-auth48diff.html (all AUTH48 changes)
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9173-auth48rfcdiff.html (all AUTH48 changes side by side)

The other diff files are here:
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9173-diff.html
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9173-rfcdiff.html

For the AUTH48 status of this document, please see:
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9173

Thank you,
RFC Editor/rv

> On Dec 4, 2021, at 8:19 AM, Birrane, Edward J. <Edward.Birrane@jhuapl.edu> wrote:
>
> Rebecca,
>
>  No worries at all!
>
> For question 7, I agree with the edits that have been made.
>
>  For question 10, I agree that the text can be improved and think that your recommendation of:
>
> "The bundle creation time is set to 0, indicating lack of an accurate clock, with a sequence number of 40."
>
>  Is what we should use.
>
> -Ed
>

> Edward J. Birrane, III, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
> Chief Engineer, Space Constellation Networking
> Space Exploration Sector
> Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
> (W) 443-778-7423 / (C) 443-690-8272

>>> A.1.3.3