Re: [calsify] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Michael Douglass <mikeadouglass@gmail.com> Sun, 26 May 2019 02:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=QhFzD2n59jSs34clmi54YVpvmhpssbrexzjrmb1l5HI=; b=YFneFhQx7xGnbhcknWtv2e64cnisEO9t2ECghqqOcJoSLYbMCTzjxaw5PsTzZYDM/L UgNBzbjEuCmXMcBIv2/LsnUxWmnTfDE4D0XiyUPUStjHdBI1ca9+g7LOnzGKBQXnDYMx n/b+wm4z2N5Gw5nzLudUlK9pkmoUirjUVyxr6RaLztSU8Q+GyKuwMHJUpXFeDT0YXgfF MKIQbbDp2LnPVtJCglW58/04CfPVLuh1gitdavt/Ej4uSkH+hLvt8Xl5+VO4pkTQjRJi 77xyXfyJxdxGMKH2bSXLMoB/6LKtlnrfNl3UWe6DNB7qvmiWz2xDVRtVWDP3kpk/BEx6 Qofw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=QhFzD2n59jSs34clmi54YVpvmhpssbrexzjrmb1l5HI=; b=HCJ7dv5MGyka8bGHppS6Ture//5ecjANUMUAL+ff2F+Oc0OSakRORJheZMyW5ED6jz C///FTSDq79eGztIYbpRoQsJvUGflgqlfwhJ2NOQnXPk9xUPJ4/hrHbV6pamww8Ct0sQ 4w0RYiPntZTzZSZyQOm64KoaMSbHxi4NexxE0QPOTQiOpYpLNFTNV3E0MlQ4Db6m074w nJgne7eRy9jgENCVBJpvq/zaa921cyp9EjTeqwkjV960dSYjXhPM+sErGT2Ryk537AlA vvGvbR6e9ECrcOrshfrIeX3wIURyrho6MzUG6OSD23gtenQpvXf3v9sQoBlwFiBaX3yZ MgQA==