[Ietf-calsify] Items for Calsify meeting agenda

daboo at isamet.com (Cyrus Daboo) Wed, 20 July 2005 06:59 UTC

From: "daboo at isamet.com"
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 06:59:09 +0000
Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Items for Calsify meeting agenda

Hi,
I would like to request an item on the Calsify meeting agenda to discuss
the current status of the CalDAV draft. Whilst that is not a WG item, we
(the authors) do plan on having an informal last call for it on the calsify
and caldav lists (as well as suitable webdav lists) prior to submission to
the IESG. One of the other authors will be at the meeting to discuss this -
I get to miss out on great French cuisine this time around :-(

I would also like to request an agenda item to discuss (and bring to
people's awareness) the issue of the proposed daylight savings time changes
in the US. Again this is not really a WG item but its effect has serious
repercussions for iCalendar based products, and there are some issues as to
how best such a change might be accomplished.

--
Cyrus Daboo