Re: [calsify] Timezone Service Protocol not quite complete

Steve Crocker <Steve@shinkuro.com> Thu, 07 November 2013 15:25 UTC

From: Steve Crocker <Steve@shinkuro.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 10:25:42 -0500
References: <87879E7D-A55B-4A88-80B8-B503C89E52CB@iab.org> <20131030081355.GA23990@nic.fr> <7F135C08-A550-450F-82B4-1F239E115BC3@tzi.org> <20131030083611.GA27804@nic.fr> <01P06PWP9XG4004X76@mauve.mrochek.com> <527119E9.5050407@cisco.com> <01P06RD9XM60004X76@mauve.mrochek.com> <4FBA1270FC906838EB82345F@cc0102a-dhcp145.apple.com> <B52A13E8-A2E3-43F1-B036-EE3A64FE8C8A@shinkuro.com> <16E881F1666FAC4BA0C9DED580D711EC51290824@BGB01XUD1011.national.core.bbc.co.uk> <971E6773-B1FB-414A-96C3-5775BC21C089@shinkuro.com> <16E881F1666FAC4BA0C9DED580D711EC5129122D@BGB01XUD1011.national.core.bbc.co.uk>