[calsify] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cal-resource-vcard-01.txt

Ciny Joy <ciny.joy@oracle.com> Fri, 19 October 2012 18:10 UTC

From: Ciny Joy <ciny.joy@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:10:12 -0700
To: Calsify <calsify@ietf.org>, CardDAV <VCARDDAV@ietf.org>
Subject: [calsify] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cal-resource-vcard-01.txt

Hi,
  Please review and send your comments on this updated draft. Would be great if you can share any suggested solutions for the open issues.
Some highlights of the changes:
Listed existing vCard properties instead of re-defining them
Added a section on Mandatory Properties to represent a schedulable resource
Split new properties into ones required for scheduling and others
Changed to allow parameters to all newly defined properties
All informational properties’ ABNF changed to accept text or URL

              Redefined and added new properties
RESTRICTEDACCESS redefined to BOOKINGRESTRICTED to go along with BOOKINGINFO
APPROVALINFO property removed
ACCESSIBILITY redefined to ACCESSIBLE with additional property of ACCESSIBILITYINFO
Redefined AUTOSCHEDULE values to be pre-defined keywords instead of integers
Removed calendarresource KIND value definition
Added LOCATIONTYPE property to take values as defined in RFC4589

Thanks,
Ciny

Begin forwarded message: