[Ietf-calsify] DTEND for day events

reinhold at kainhofer.com (Reinhold Kainhofer) Wed, 19 October 2005 08:36 UTC

From: "reinhold at kainhofer.com"
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:36:25 +0000
Subject: [Ietf-calsify] DTEND for day events

From reinhold at kainhofer.com  Wed Oct 19 08:36:04 2005
From: reinhold at kainhofer.com (Reinhold Kainhofer)
Date: Wed Oct 19 08:36:27 2005

From Internet-Drafts at ietf.org  Fri Oct 21 07:50:01 2005
From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org (Internet-Drafts@ietf.org)
Date: Fri Oct 21 07:50:05 2005
Subject: [Ietf-calsify] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-00.txt

This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP)
	Author(s)	: C. Daboo
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 122
	Date		: 2005-10-21

   This document specifies a protocol using the iCalendar object
   specification to provide scheduling interoperability between
   different calendar systems.  This is done in a general way so as to
   allow multiple methods of communication between systems.  Subsequent
   documents will define profiles of this protocol using specific
   interoperable methods of communications between systems.

   iTIP complements the iCalendar object specification by adding
   semantics for group scheduling methods commonly available in current
   calendar systems.  These scheduling methods permit two or more
   calendar systems to perform transactions such as publish, schedule,
   reschedule, respond to scheduling requests, negotiation of changes or
   cancel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request@ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-00.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
	mailserv@ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.