Re: [Can] Formation of CATS (was CAN) Working Group

Peng Liu <liupengyjy@chinamobile.com> Thu, 02 March 2023 18:31 UTC

Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 02:31:28 +0800
From: Peng Liu <liupengyjy@chinamobile.com>
To: jgs <jgs@juniper.net>, can <can@ietf.org>
Cc: James Guichard <james.n.guichard@futurewei.com>, adrian <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Can] Formation of CATS (was CAN) Working Group

Hi John,

Many thanks too! 'CATS' is a good name and I believe most of us could like it! Looking forward to the following work with 'CATS', as well as the guidance of Jim.

As Adrian said, we will start planning for Yokohama. So again, authors, please post your drafts with draft-yourname-cats-....

Regards,
Peng

liupengyjy@chinamobile.com