Re: [Can] draft-wang-tcpm-tcp-service-affinity-option (RE: Proposed CAN WG charter for discussion)

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Thu, 09 February 2023 08:46 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com, "'Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang'" <zzhang=40juniper.net@dmarc.ietf.org>, adrian@olddog.co.uk, 'can' <can@ietf.org>
Cc: 'tcpm' <tcpm@ietf.org>, 'JACQUENET Christian INNOV/NET' <christian.jacquenet@orange.com>
References: <tencent_32B63FADD3332B6265234AFB42B2BB27CE08@qq.com> <03b301d9372b$1ef1ba20$5cd52e60$@olddog.co.uk> <26636_1675411555_63DCC063_26636_244_1_f9f47354d2054423aad97f4377df3e09@orange.com> <BL0PR05MB5652399C0832FAF4757573C0D4DB9@BL0PR05MB5652.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <00d701d93b90$d5985540$80c8ffc0$@tsinghua.org.cn> <12949_1675848237_63E36A2D_12949_125_1_b91655c7984f48c4b541337f7d89fa56@orange.com>