Re: [Captive-portals] Signals from the network and ICMP

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Wed, 02 May 2018 07:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4VhXL1A6XQKHhsRR0FoS9TexIQux48VsFx8HA0OSljk=; b=VZ4AAGR+VCauljIckZcUT3HNzQGgRLuEDEdEmcgdcVDCc9gIF2biyCTVMn4scV6LBV 6f6uoN/CV0LZdLCN45pawfWI8SEXJ7jlUiOkahxQLXn4K/LIDpMovL3JQQeu9XC/h5nN 1x0z4rP/Okb2yLTKOwyx4jVhmk/GEW1ooo1hln7fKo2dCbNdzk2QesJ4cbgp3L2uI0r+ hgqGIiMZ/qGnKRanGVqFFv89Ref4/VRnRxN37LYjgZ80wgrRieQYfVd472zW+s6vGbU5 fs9mJCt+xBXkapDw1NlqT7bGMiv66uDQ4KNCalyU59nJv3pLK0wvihrigsrPvtxhRaPr NFQA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4VhXL1A6XQKHhsRR0FoS9TexIQux48VsFx8HA0OSljk=; b=uKgsqMkesGGfpNukYr/GPUEy/SxQttt04sX/BulLRDj+AsWmDqnBcdj01IVQDkmHAi JTdV+nkEvbAguDWUugbB66Gr/GVbRPfstKrrsFSE5iu3hYghoOZ6NDLZE8ktCu7/PjXp +qd9DR1EOM0iELbaCNvw8dJ24ExaKkcjnULEyH3NO3Eg6dMSFscNAPiKb/VrzqsO9N1b 5RY9ZeWvgdXt/cBsvk3TFbVg5dg3z35FKKrwvsuBRIGbt4n3LJPkwkpS8hAQ9Vqaq89Q nXxqtXMNS72ei6gsZDDViea2W6B5cKtLPd4IvUM/qx3AD5OKI9JL94+psXKCcZZAdTqj d2KA==