Re: [Captive-portals] A view from a WiFi provider on captive portal requirements, challenges and improvements

David Bird <dbird@google.com> Tue, 18 April 2017 17:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xd2MoNg4CNyZz7W2LasyAuKLb1rD/34U9irPZXh7yxQ=; b=voXHjFINTqXNT8LG3C+IXWNlM5BxOQIMzF78kqj9+nc3c5RH27mU7GJRuVL6/VRVx6 5jJ2Sy4+qWU6POqSNy7EDLd0SACq7R76NYUCpjYt8pgYPeeLHO342rVkbE3/33f/9t6v PALcmXN54cjoldJuTRcxkdizrd7zfnSNdo/KA3GfaWSBA6c2G/0/ZjkT/d+x+cx9fI2E saKeqhZAkoV0QdpyaZ+tNYf13btu8M8hktYO0Jeq9BnWUb9aVDnA2sfcQXYM5/mY2v2b 4XUKzsPoRScxuEFOBEvJNN+SVxF3aiLNWvI0sQphZM7tW6wnqGPjb8fWUPE3zfQuC8Td 3suw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xd2MoNg4CNyZz7W2LasyAuKLb1rD/34U9irPZXh7yxQ=; b=AGPNzZDq8dqX8kje7i4OECr53Si6JTWQ5HPaAsclsoHR2tBGYOsZqv+IGiruGNAOoe tbUyO6hRyjpc5ZphgXPVzeFl6twbLGAl0P6HTMHkg4v//0RsOTunNc+zQSdkESCXlSQq ce0XWWQf4T1rLhHJhgS+a8XG4wCdykTWRqpQb5pm3g4aNVB+Qeu6TcQTsCOsMgbhAAyo xp8tB7DaVRbVMP4X8R30gEUDSGoZMQTcGuBlMRjulTCT5oyh0S+U/l9C60lu5LgbdgWa 2tJt/qETB1O4VcOEDEvCP/djF4su5tfh8VNnwYGUUOEf3t6yNj8xXSIdCXIH5RgQEDiz CipA==