RE: Status of signaling survey draft

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> Wed, 28 August 2002 16:15 UTC

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@movaz.com>, ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: Status of signaling survey draft
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:15:09 +0200

What we want to do with that report is to send it asap to
the iesg-secretary so that it can be published at
   http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html
where we find all the IETF implementation reports.

My udnerstanding was that your WG chairs were
discussion this with you... Ron/Kireeti?

Thanks,
Bert