Re: [CCAMP] Routing directorate review of draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension

"Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com> Thu, 11 August 2016 07:14 UTC

From: "Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>, Jonathan Hardwick <Jonathan.Hardwick@metaswitch.com>, "<rtg-ads@ietf.org> (rtg-ads@ietf.org)" <rtg-ads@ietf.org>, "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <db3546@att.com>, "draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 07:13:53 +0000
References: <BY2PR0201MB191071DB974F8C4ED02D1A89840E0@BY2PR0201MB1910.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <9C5FD3EFA72E1740A3D41BADDE0B461F9CDE7754@szxema506-mbs.china.huawei.com> <BY2PR0201MB1910C8E5BE9E29BC1CF23DDD840F0@BY2PR0201MB1910.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <AM2PR07MB0994622957C95AFEBC72417BF0040@AM2PR07MB0994.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <9C5FD3EFA72E1740A3D41BADDE0B461F9CDE8F05@szxema506-mbs.china.huawei.com> <aulpmcimm9gjmbsjidmo6is8.1470379277186@email.android.com> <AM2PR07MB099483ACD8CD09192D83DB03F0180@AM2PR07MB0994.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <f48e8fd4-c591-541d-4e75-65e96f49476e@labn.net> <9C5FD3EFA72E1740A3D41BADDE0B461F9CDE9E33@szxema506-mbs.china.huawei.com> <c9048692-72f1-4b5f-fbdd-21c364c72e1a@labn.net>
x-originating-ip: [10.169.31.176]