Re: [CCAMP] R: R: Discussion of multi-stage solutions

<neil.2.harrison@bt.com> Fri, 22 April 2011 09:10 UTC

From: neil.2.harrison@bt.com
To: ccamp@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 10:10:22 +0100
References: <11DE3EEC54A8A44EAD99D8C0D3FD7207AA111A68CB@ENFIMBOX1.ad.datcon.co.uk> <35F57DFB766CCA4FBF4F3F680FA9D2CA7DAC3FDD40@SV-EXDB1.infinera.com> <5E893DB832F57341992548CDBB333163A0968C030E@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net> <35F57DFB766CCA4FBF4F3F680FA9D2CA7DAC3FDD4B@SV-EXDB1.infinera.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A0796C3@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <5E893DB832F57341992548CDBB333163A096F2FE33@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A0796F1@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <5E893DB832F57341992548CDBB333163A096F2FF90@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A07971F@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <5E893DB832F57341992548CDBB333163A096F30002@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A07973F@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB