Re: Routing Directorate comments on draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-01

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Thu, 21 September 2006 12:41 UTC

Cc: ccamp@ops.ietf.org, Ross Callon <rcallon@juniper.net>
From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Routing Directorate comments on draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-01
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:32:08 -0400
To: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=32785; t=1158841933; x=1159705933; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20Routing=20Directorate=20comments=20on=20draft-ietf-ccamp-automes h-01 |To:=22Adrian=20Farrel=22=20<adrian@olddog.co.uk>; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DMEBChjdj4/CIq2s4jZyCacxjCHY=3D; b=sXj5s6poseORm4S1h5YvITMwou/LKpYraejs7ohNNUIhXCNhklGdGcrodhrzcKQ4vJxkPtgd kD8SKBPcfD7rAs1u+sPkPgec9jn8k4gmeMRMQFhNZFSA89AEcESREZE6;