Re: [CCAMP] AD review of draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g-694-lambda-labels-09

Dan Li <danli@huawei.com> Mon, 13 December 2010 01:59 UTC

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:01:23 +0800
From: Dan Li <danli@huawei.com>
To: Adrian.Farrel@huawei.com, tm-otani@kddi.com, rabbat@alum.mit.edu, sidney.shiba@yahoo.com, hongxiang.guo@gmail.com, miyazaki.keiji@jp.fujitsu.com, diego.caviglia@ericsson.com, tsuri@kddilabs.jp
Cc: ccamp@ietf.org, ccamp-chairs@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] AD review of draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g-694-lambda-labels-09

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the AD review for this draft!

We have updated the draft-g.694-labels according to your comments, two major changes as following (except several minor editorial changes which have been accepted):
1) added the disclaimer for pre-RFC5378 work in "Copyright Notice" section;
2) added a requirement for IANA to create three subregistries (Grid, DWDM C.S. and CWDM C.S.) under "Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching  (GMPLS) Signaling Parameters" registry.

The updated version (10) of this draft has been posted.

Thanks,

Dan