Re: FW: Draft Minutes of ccamp wg meeting

Dimitri.Papadimitriou@alcatel.be Wed, 13 August 2003 12:12 UTC

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:12:27 +0200
From: Dimitri.Papadimitriou@alcatel.be
To: Ron Bonica <Ronald.P.Bonica@mci.com>
CC: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: FW: Draft Minutes of ccamp wg meeting

hi ron,

would you please replace:
* Scope: protection, (pre-planned) rerouting, ??

by
* Scope: LSP protection, (pre-planned) LSP re-routing, dynamic
   LSP re-routing

and
* Not covered: local recovery, end-to-end prot., crankback

by
* Not covered: local recovery, M:N end-to-end LSP prot., crankback
   (ref. to draft-iwata-mpls-crankback-06.txt)

thanks,
- dimitri.

--
Papadimitriou Dimitri