Re: Updates on draft GMPLS LSP Dynamical Provisioning Performance Metrics

"Thomas D. Nadeau" <tnadeau@cisco.com> Tue, 05 June 2007 12:51 UTC

Cc: 'Monique Morrow' <mmorrow@cisco.com>, "'BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A, ATTLABS'" <dbrungard@att.com>, 'zhangguoying' <zhangguoying@mail.ritt.com.cn>, 'Han Jianghui' <jhan@ixiacom.com>, 'blithe' <blithe@sjtu.edu.cn>, 'xqwei' <xqwei@fiberhome.com.cn>, 'gjhhit' <gjhhit@huawei.com>, 'lufang' <lufang@cisco.com>, 'i-nishioka' <i-nishioka@cb.jp.nec.com>, "'julien.meuric'" <julien.meuric@orange-ftgroup.com>, "'MORTON, ALFRED C, JR. (AL), ATTLABS'" <acmorton@att.com>, 'Weisheng HU' <wshu@sjtu.edu.cn>, jinyh@sjtu.edu.cn, zhaohd91@163.com, ccamp@ops.ietf.org
From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <tnadeau@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Updates on draft GMPLS LSP Dynamical Provisioning Performance Metrics
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 08:34:46 -0400
To: Weiqiang Sun <sunwq@sjtu.edu.cn>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=152686; t=1181046965; x=1181910965; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=tnadeau@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Thomas=20D.=20Nadeau=22=20<tnadeau@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Updates=20on=20draft=20GMPLS=20LSP=20Dynamical=20Prov isioning=20Performance=20Metrics |Sender:=20 |To:=20Weiqiang=20Sun=20<sunwq@sjtu.edu.cn>; bh=Fw4vQXkss9+9+fMfAI6HIjVrdVpStzl+Gy2Cu9MIqyo=; b=vV/XlGJaSDbBtwU4RSLicjQTcpZY2GtHIi3NxtbGAlXxqY6CO/fgyXdik6VStx9OHaYqllhB biQTsNczaO07iFj2e7+IpHFeQRWkIn1JITgnGrf4m1Lsq67yVFA6JlXr;