Re: [CCAMP] 答复: Comments about draft-beeram-ccamp-network-assigned-upstream-label-00

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Tue, 05 November 2013 19:22 UTC

Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 14:21:24 -0500
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
To: Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com>, Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com>
References: <F82A4B6D50F9464B8EBA55651F541CF85CA89932@SZXEMA504-MBS.china.huawei.com> <CE9DDCED.81368%zali@cisco.com> <CA+YzgTumNUY_bUWVr1RCMFsx3wwt-p0eOe-RDUjX1f0x_0peXw@mail.gmail.com> <52790CAD.80003@labn.net> <CA+YzgTt9d1Q=ek=J=Cmk+gb4r4NfcHEtpWe0PAfA2CcxBB7aug@mail.gmail.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A192C9FBB@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <52791CB8.4000706@labn.net> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A192CA09E@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com>