Re: [CCAMP] R: OSPF OTN drafts merged

John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net> Tue, 19 July 2011 15:35 UTC

From: John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>
To: Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com>, "BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO)" <sergio.belotti@alcatel-lucent.com>, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 08:34:22 -0700
References: <OFFCF5B39F.2EF2A65C-ON482578CC.000A4AEF-482578CC.000E5CCC@zte.com.cn> <4E1F18DB.5050302@labn.net> <B5630A95D803744A81C51AD4040A6DAA0A3052CA19@ESESSCMS0360.eemea.ericsson.se> <4E2064F8.3020006@labn.net> <B5630A95D803744A81C51AD4040A6DAA0A30593D72@ESESSCMS0360.eemea.ericsson.se> <4E246019.3090308@labn.net> <F050945A8D8E9A44A71039532BA344D817855764@FRMRSSXCHMBSB1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A089D1773@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US