RE: IANA Considerations for RSVP

"Lin, Zhi-Wei (Zhi)" <zwlin@lucent.com> Thu, 23 January 2003 19:08 UTC

From: "Lin, Zhi-Wei (Zhi)" <zwlin@lucent.com>
To: Kireeti Kompella <kireeti@juniper.net>, David Charlap <David.Charlap@marconi.com>
Cc: Bob Braden <braden@ISI.EDU>, rsvp@ISI.EDU, ccamp@ops.ietf.org, mpls@UU.NET, iana@ISI.EDU
Subject: RE: IANA Considerations for RSVP
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:08:09 -0500

Hi Kireeti,

Please visit the IESG page, go to I-D tracker, and search under the document...

If you don't know this site, here it is: https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi

Under filename, search for "draft-lin"

Then hit the "Detail" button under the "In State: RFC Editor Queue" header.

I guess some IETF WG chairs don't pay attention to this...

Zhi