RE: draft-lang-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-signaling-00.txt

"Jonathan Lang" <Jonathan.Lang@RinconNetworks.com> Fri, 21 March 2003 04:48 UTC

From: Jonathan Lang <Jonathan.Lang@RinconNetworks.com>
To: 'Adrian Farrel' <afarrel@movaz.com>
Cc: ccamp@ops.ietf.org, 'Cheng-Yin Lee' <cheng-yin.lee@alcatel.com>, stefaan.de_cnodder@alcatel.be
Subject: RE: draft-lang-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-signaling-00.txt
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:48:44 -0800

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to miss
  and therefore delete posts by non-subscribers.  if you wish to regularly
  post from an address that is not subscribed to this mailing list, send a
  message to <listname>-owner@ops.ietf.org and ask to have the alternate
  address added to the list of addresses from which submissions are
  automatically accepted. ]

Adrian,
  The nodes along the path of the secondary LSP are not computing ERO
expansions, but are using the PPRO to determine if resources can be
booked (or overbooked).

Thanks,
Jonathan