Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-reqts-03.txt

"Peng He" <peng.he.2000@gmail.com> Wed, 14 November 2007 02:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=LgBZZ2BP+l1dkbQH0u8Gj8NgOch35Ne2UxnsLno9wN0=; b=kVuXFN49PfdIgyuQ2QjGuZRyTjZB+ECM2bTVvQtdR42JLoByIMcTh/d5o6nhgPnQGp8iyHU/bzOtbBmOgotUtfiLFWx596lNX8U262y5S+u+dxFnOcmUtlpNpO5+5dtw5WiDhzFXorpprKQtpD0Ikt69JswTR9z/k3dpvyaPXIM=
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:17:36 -0500
From: Peng He <peng.he.2000@gmail.com>
To: ke-kumaki@kddi.com
Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-reqts-03.txt
Cc: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

Hello Kenji,

Regarding your following draft, Section 2: Reference Model.

Just wonder if you have considered such a scenario, say, suppose
GMPLS-controlled PBT Ethernet networks are widely deployed (just an
assumption), and the backbone is still MPLS networks, then we will
have such a reference model: GMPLS-MPLS-GMPLS. And in this model, MPLS
networks become the 'islands' (server) and GMPLS networks are the sea
(client).

Regards,
Peng