Re: Inter-area cspf

"Bhaskara Peela" <bhaskarap@mail.com> Wed, 19 March 2003 03:09 UTC

From: Bhaskara Peela <bhaskarap@mail.com>
To: Cheng-Yin.Lee@alcatel.com, bhaskarap@mail.com
Cc: mpls@uu.net, ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 22:09:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Inter-area cspf

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to miss
  and therefore delete posts by non-subscribers.  if you wish to regularly
  post from an address that is not subscribed to this mailing list, send a
  message to <listname>-owner@ops.ietf.org and ask to have the alternate
  address added to the list of addresses from which submissions are
  automatically accepted. ]

Hi Cheng-Yin,

Thank you for mail.

The draft-lee-ccamp-rsvp-te-exclude-route-02.txt does only
address issues for establishing LSPs based on SRLG for different protection/divergent mechanisms.  But, to specify a SRLG/XRO/EXRS, we need to first know  or populate the TE database  across OSPF areas and AS domains.  It does not address how this SRLG can be specified or how the divergence of LSPs for protection is achived in case of inter-area or inter-domain.  Are u suggesting this information can be drawn from draft-lee-mpls-path-request-04.txt.

Please clarify.

thank you
bhaskara