Re: [CCAMP] comments for draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-06

"Xiajinwei (Jinwei Xia, Network)" <xiajinwei@huawei.com> Thu, 10 January 2019 09:31 UTC

From: "Xiajinwei (Jinwei Xia, Network)" <xiajinwei@huawei.com>
To: stefan vallin <stefan@wallan.se>
CC: "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>, Wangyonglong <wangyonglong@huawei.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 09:31:36 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.138.33.254]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] comments for draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-06

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the feedbacks firstly! I am fine with the most of them.

Regarding to the 2nd comment, I agree with you the 3GPP IRP is somewhat confusing on the different ai for the alarm instance, and thus we don't totally use it in our implementation, instead, we use the alarm-serial-no to uniquely identify the alarm instance. Again, the alarm-serial-no does not work against the triple-keys, we just add it as COMPLEMENTED and OPTIONAL leaf in order to facilitate the OSS to locate an alarm ASAP :-)

Thanks!

Jinwei