Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc4327bis-00.txt

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Sat, 28 January 2006 10:55 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc4327bis-00.txt
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 10:48:32 -0000
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

Hi,

This I-D is our attempt to fix up the issue of the TruthValue values in
RFC4327 that Tom Petch spotted.

See the initial section of the I-D that lists the changes from the RFC.

We see no reason to sit on this for long, but I would like to give people
the chance to spot any other changes/clarifications that need to be made.

Please comment ASAP.

Thanks,
Adrian