[CCAMP] draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module discussion points

stefan vallin <stefan@wallan.se> Tue, 13 February 2018 15:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wallan-se.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:subject:message-id:date:to :mime-version; bh=fpI1m2r3WJQ5Yx5csjvUzYp6Tdt7xWXENjP6IMzVz7U=; b=uXdXfOCWOEjNVHWfcYRp/eh6f8fA8Y6liLKH3hlarAk+MlHeQeyR+wmkAxkNRjQ0QZ iY7w3PG7PTUEFTCgyfcn/gJYjxYvW9MQupvfj/rMgMT0nfbL48H+aI2m0m0AcFoBnNoG pHkpcRs+ZCBWoI2e/sfn2+NDOnVP3mj8G3UWzsoszKkCvy/h32P4bpAkE65Ju0FG0QN5 PHZyUrfvx3JSqj3t/c1jKXuq4A9kTdA9jlNVZXx2b7QgFj0PmWTpTF5qG6FJWCMbKEoG BKIP0e/33nLU/awFKay2u6JA98dOJm6XH0exHX2ZRf7L4drlyGcGnfXC8j6XQ6ZzjEJ5 6qPg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-transfer-encoding:subject :message-id:date:to:mime-version; bh=fpI1m2r3WJQ5Yx5csjvUzYp6Tdt7xWXENjP6IMzVz7U=; b=awRSBXC/4drmVLeBTdtR0OdfNXITTv6+Czx7uJmAwfdrroWdeRDO6SGZe30F2w2y4P Lyb7YnnhPfk8KsxuCENqpFIpdJIuG3NbujeE1L02Iip1475QdT3d5ZV27HY2IFQSqNz7 oce10oWs3PjhlKQQ59qujN2yoTIo5Zy7ujIIF5AsC0QAPtcNIloqSYp9r4omynsH9EO0 4lgGfroYsV4UTXOb32OTmeSNn2lBmfi+x6d/+/mlmjgboqQsyOEe7mJOyS06k8vX8YQw Ol5R9UCGTxPMmInPmMeekY12TZaSxUM4XPzHxn+rdLp7vesn1ydPv/oKh+V3/FFl4y+O LOvg==