Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-05.txt

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Thu, 15 December 2005 14:13 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Cc: Igor Bryskin <i_bryskin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-05.txt
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:04:11 -0000
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

Hi,

The 04 revision recently published reflected updates from our liaison
exchange with the ITU-T. We believe that all points are now closed down
and that document is complete.

This 05 revision corrects a typo that Kohei spotted (thanks).

I will ask Kireeti to run a last call, since I'm an editor.

During your review, I would like you to pay particularly good attention to
the text that describes GMPLS concepts. This text is not intended to be
definitive, but it will be read by many people as providing clarification,
so it needs to be right.

Thanks,
Adrian

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-lexicography-05.txt